Thursday, January 1, 2009

A Post A Day...

Here is my New Years Resolution...I plan to do a post a day. Not an easy feat, I know, but with 5/7 of my family about to be residents of the Big Island of Hawaii, while I am still here with my brother in California, I hope this can be a sort of daily update for them if they choose to view it. I hope to accompany each posting with a photo, but that is not as important as actually carving out the time to post each and every day.

I will start with what I got for Christmas. Besides a great trip to Hawaii courtesy of my parents early in December, my sister gave me a laptop desk, which I LOVE and use daily. I don't worry about my computer overheating any more. My brother and I also bought ourselves a subscription to Netflix. I was a member before, but wasn't using the service so I cancelled it. Now they have the instant watch feature--over 12000 movies that you can watch on your computer any time you want. We have totally gotten into the Showtime series Weeds, which is excellent.

I will see you tomorrow!

No comments: