Thursday, April 10, 2008

New Opportunity: Getting Paid for My Opinion!

Who knew that there were people out there that want to pay for my opinion? Sure enough, Pay Per Post does. I was so completely skeptical about such a thing--getting paid to blog, but I did a google search on it anyway, and found Pay Per Post. It was pretty easy to sign up for, although I really got a crash course in how my particular blog worked--I had to learn about RSS, and how to add things to the HTML, etc. I feel so smart! Let's see if I get paid to blog.

I am so looking forward to researching new and interesting products, websites and services that I might never have known about. I am also really looking forward to paying off my insurmountable credit card debt with the proceeds of posting. I am really enjoying learning about new blogs through Pay Per Post as well--I always check out their Blog of the Day, and aspire to one day be one! These are people who get paid to blog.

So, every now and then, I will get sponsored to discuss products and services that I would be talking about anyway. I love to review stuff, but anything that I get compensated for discussing, I will let you, my readers know about. But, hey, if you are a blogger, check out Pay Per Post, and get paid to be opinionated! I will let you know once I get my first paycheck if it is worth it to get paid to blog


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look up my new green cleaning company, Shaklee.com. Their laundry detergent and fabric softener smells great!