Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Half-Blood Prince...DELAYED

I just learned that the 6th Harry Potter movie, Half-Blood Prince, has been delayed. I've read conflicting reasons all over the place; they want a summer release date to assure higher box office and longer run, things are taking longer and it won't be ready, they don't want to release this wholesome family movie at the same time that it's main actor is showing his nude bod on Broadway...I imagine all of these are plausible, but it seems like a lame thing to do, to give a release date, release a teaser trailer and then change the release to nearly 8 months later. HP fans are about as rabid as can be, so it seems like a dumb idea to piss them off, but whatever. So, the countdown banner will remain on this page, until the movie is released or I get tired of it. I guess I will just have to see Half-Blood Prince for my next birthday.

For those of you gaga over vampire movies, the movie version of Twilight will release on HBP's original release date in November.

Thanks for the info, www.mugglenet.com

No comments: