Monday, September 22, 2008

The Office--Season 5!!

I am so excited for this Thursday...not because it is the opening night of the Tehama District Fair, nor definately because it is a mere 3 days before my mom leave California for her new job...but because it is the season opener for the office!! About damn time. Did Jim propose to Pam? Did Angela break it off with Andy to get back together with Dwight? Is the baby Michael's? Will Holly figure out that Kevin isn't "special," just a little dopey? What's gonna happen? I am stoked. I am one of the 3 people in the country who actually watch the DVD commentary and all of the bonus material. I love this show!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First of all, may I just say how excited/sad your Harry Potter countdown made me? I was excited because you have it, but sad because the days have gone up so much. :(

But let's talk about the subject that's in more of the immediate future (tomorrow!) -- THE OFFICE! What are you thoughts on Jim and Pam? I've seen talk that the season might just start with them engaged. Hmm. Either way, I'm looking forward to the season starting so I can get some closure to the cliffhangers from season 4!


I'm also really looking forward to the commercials. No, seriously! Remember that Tide talking stain commercial that first aired during the Super Bowl? So funny. Well, I work at Tide and we had a contest earlier in the year to see who could best spoof the ad. We had some great entries! The finalists can be seen here: www.tidetogo.com/ads and the WINNER can be seen during the season premiere of The Office. Should be great!

Thanks for letting me comment on your blog! If you have any questions, feel free to email me! I'd love to hear from you!

Thanks!
Mandy Jacobs :)
mandyjtidetogo@gmail.com