Monday, June 2, 2008

Happy-dappy June!

I am in utter disbelief that it is June! My mom is in Hawaii (with my dad, who's basically a full-time resident now), so I am super jealous. But the weather here has turned, it is extremely beautiful, so I am glad to be in Red Bluff at the moment.

They took the ugly metal screens off of the windows at my office, so there is sunlight streaming into the room--of course it also highlights just how dirty the window are, but I hope they leave the stupid screens off, because it sure is nice to turn off the fluorescents and just work by sunlight.

Within the next couple of days I will post a couple of how-tos that I have been holding onto while I waited for pictures. They are good 'uns. Later, y'all (and by y'all I mean the 2 regular readers that I have and the countless others that stumble upon my blog hoping to find something good. Sorry to disappoint!)

No comments: