Thursday, June 5, 2008

Better Vision for Your Outdoor Summer Recreation

Here's a source for those looking for binoculars, telescopes, digital cameras (or binoculars for your digital camera) sunglasses and more to make your outdoor activities so much clearer. I know when I go to the coast or to Hawaii, a great pair of binoculars makes all the difference in my enjoyment of the scenery.Those of you who hunt, they also carry Rifle scopes, so here's your vision-related supplies as well. I personally enjoy a different kind of shooting--using a camera. They carry top quality brands, including Nikon and Canon. Most orders over $29.95 qualify for free shipping.

If you are into birdwatching, astronomy, hunting, or photography as hobbies, this is the place to go. Vacation travel may not be in the cards this year, but with telescopes and binoculars from Optics Planet, I can enjoy the scenery right here in my own back yard.

No comments: