Thursday, November 5, 2009

Shari's Restaurant


We visited Shari's in Belle Mill Landing (FoodMaxx shopping center). We were there on a Sunday Morning for Breakfast. Our meals:

Tina: I had the potato pancakes, which were tender, with a crisp outside. There were 3 medium sized cakes served with a dollop of sour cream and a generous amount of green onions. What I specifically appreciate about Shari's is that you get a personal sized carafe of coffee...I love that! Shari's decor has not changes since it was built in, I think, the early 1980's. Not terribly attractive, but certainly a throwback to my childhood.

James: (Biscuits and Gravy) The gravy was good. I prefer bacon gravy, but sausage was okay. The bacon was plentiful, they gave me four pieces. The hashbrowns were tasty as well. Eggs were well prepared and like I like them. I had hot chocolate as well and it was a bit too sweet, but good. Over all, an above average diner experience.

I liked the decor. Very late 70's style, made me feel 8 years old again. I still need to try Denny's and Perko's but for 24/7 dining, Shari's gets my seal of approval.

No comments: